Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm Big!

So this morning while watching our morning dose of Dora the Explorer, Phillip decides to go down stairs. I stopped him as he was taking down the baby gate, and apparently I was being too overprotective for this independent two year old. He turned to me and said, "Mama, I'm big." Then off he went down the stairs. My baby is getting big.
I will hopefully have some really cute pictures posted in the next few days. We are off to Columbia this afternoon. On Friday, we will being going with Nana and PawPaw to see the Train in Lynnville. Oh Phillip will love it! Now my mission is to find something that will at least console him when we leave and some earplugs for those of us who will be trapped in a car with him for the ride home! Off to charge the camera battery....

No comments: